Monday, April 20, 2009

DreamBear Blog Promo pic









This one took me ages, haha, way too long, but damn, it was fun to work on. Been a while since I last did my own colors, was exciting to do it again. Not completely satisfied yet, but I already spend too much time on it (had to be finished yesterday), so, leaving it alone for now.

Its gonna be the background for the upcoming DreamBear blog, I tried to make it so that people with different screen sizes and resolutions could always see something interesting. Me, I cant see the panda bear on my screen, not completely anyways (I have a 1920x1080 resolution), but I can see the whole part on the right. Other people will be able to see the panda, but not the right side etc. Let's see how that'll work out :p

Guess this is the first pic I've shown with a Dream Orb in it, more info on that later I guess, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to crap out some promo character artwork later this week. Like Emperor Panda, the Nightmare Bears, the princess and the main villain. I'm telling you, this game is getting more and more fun to work on. YOOOOSHHH!!!

No comments: