Friday, June 12, 2009

Dream Bear - Main Square Step by Step

Here's a step by step of how I made the Main Square, for those who were interested :)

I started out with some rough sketching, figuring out what I wanted to do with the pic. The perspective angle was pretty much set already, cause of the way the bears will be moving trough areas.

















I then made a rough 3D model, which allows me to see if the thing I had in my head work in perspective and play around with the placement of the buildings and such.









Brought the render into Photoshop and started drawing over it (I hardly ever draw on paper anymore...)

























































And done:

2 comments:

o.O' said...

Wicked dude! Thx for sharing ;)

heiko nerenz said...

ure a master, master monkey! it looks cool, nice u sometimes leave some space in between the lines! nice details! people will love it!